Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WebArtz! Web Designing and Coding Forum!(win an HTML page!)~Review Contest

4 posters

Go down

WebArtz! Web Designing and Coding Forum!(win an HTML page!)~Review Contest Empty WebArtz! Web Designing and Coding Forum!(win an HTML page!)~Review Contest

Post by zoids25 Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:47 am

WebArtz
"Web Design And Coding Forum"

WebArtz! Web Designing and Coding Forum!(win an HTML page!)~Review Contest Weblogo4
Forum Link: : http://www.webartzforum.com/

Forum Description: WebArtz-The Art of Web Designing

As the forum tag line suggests, the forum is all about web designing and coding. The main purpose of this forum is to provide a nice place for web design related discussion and help related to coding HTML and CSS pages.

Basically, we help our members to code their own website templates with HTML and CSS. We give them advice related to many issues like how to write standard compliant code, how to make pages display perfectly in all browsers etc. We provide tips and tutorials that will be helpful for all members whether an absolute beginner or an advanced coder.

In addition, like all other forums, we have a general chat and games section where you can relax, chat with your friends, tell jokes, share interesting stuff, play games and have fun.

This is a well moderated forum and a great place to discuss about web designing and coding. If you are a noob, you can start learning coding HTML and CSS from right here and if you are an advanced coder, this is a perfect place for you to discuss about coding issues and share your creations with others. If you are not interested in web design at all, you can still have fun in this forum in general chat and games zone.

Language:
:English

Category:
Computer & Internet

Staff

• Administrators (2) ankillien & Sanket

• Moderators (2) DreamLinix & zoids25

• Technician (2) ze_chaofan & Black Cat XIII

Be a part of WebArtz Forum today Registration is quick, easy and completely free. So don't just remain a guest, join the forum.

Last edited by zoids25 on Sat May 08, 2010 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
zoids25
zoids25
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

WebArtz! Web Designing and Coding Forum!(win an HTML page!)~Review Contest Empty Re: WebArtz! Web Designing and Coding Forum!(win an HTML page!)~Review Contest

Post by Krazy Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:41 am

This isn't your forum. Why are you posting it, when you aren't the owner? Yes, I see that your a `Moderator`, though you still need to have proof the owner has given you permission to post it here.

Krazy Wink
Krazy
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

WebArtz! Web Designing and Coding Forum!(win an HTML page!)~Review Contest Empty Re: WebArtz! Web Designing and Coding Forum!(win an HTML page!)~Review Contest

Post by gasol_the_great Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:43 pm

Krazy wrote:This isn't your forum. Why are you posting it, when you aren't the owner? Yes, I see that your a `Moderator`, though you still need to have proof the owner has given you permission to post it here.

Krazy Wink
Krazy, there is nothing in Promotion Planet's rules that says you must be the owner of a site if you wish to advertise it. Since he is a staff member, I think it is perfectly fine for him to advertise it.

Also I asked this of you in another thread and I am asking you again. If you have a problem with someone's topic/post please use the report system, or the PM system INSTEAD of posting directly in the topic.

Once again, Krazy, you are not a moderator (except within the Graphics section) or an administrator so please stop acting like one. Wink

I assure you, if there is a problem with a topic or post, either myself, one of the other administrators, or one of the moderators will deal with it in a timely manner.

Gasol_The_Great

ps: Im not trying to disrespect on you or anything, we just need to make sure staff members understand their duties and responsibilities.
gasol_the_great
gasol_the_great
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazy Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:15 pm

Gasol,

I have contacted Element about this. Please hold on while I wait for him to come on. I might being added to the moderator team also as I am very active and I follow the rules.

Krazy Wink
Krazy
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by gasol_the_great Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:17 pm

Ok, just please dont jump the gun, lol
gasol_the_great
gasol_the_great
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazy Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:28 pm

I can jump the gun if I feel free too. Reason being is, I see stuff on this forum that needs fixed to make it better. I own a big site and game, so I have much formal experience.

This does not require a reply in this thread. Please continue it via PM.
Arrow Back On Topic

Krazy Wink
Krazy
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by gasol_the_great Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:33 pm

Just keep in mind, an Admins powers/decisions supersede those of a moderator/GFX Designer. Wink

Back on topic. Nice forum you work on, Zoid! Perhaps you can entice the other staff members to join Promotion Planet! Very Happy
gasol_the_great
gasol_the_great
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazy Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:40 pm

@ Gasol - Yes, Though if I have exceptions from the owner. I supersede all other staff.

@ Topic - Yes, I agree with Gasol. Lets get them to join here and promote their forum! Maybe even chillax with us staff and members?
Krazy
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by airforce12 Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:09 pm

AGHHHH you stole my word!

Anyway nice site Very Happy
airforce12
airforce12
PromoPlanet Resident Elite
PromoPlanet Resident Elite

Back to top Go down

Post by zoids25 Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:58 pm

Thanks guys, i don't really know why a GFX designer is moderating here?
zoids25
zoids25
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post by gasol_the_great Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:07 pm

zoids25 wrote:Thanks guys, i don't really know why a GFX designer is moderating here?
I dont either. Rolling Eyes

But the situation has been dealt with, so lets let it go.
gasol_the_great
gasol_the_great
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by zoids25 Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:49 am

Update of statistics

Our users have posted a total of 9345 messages

We have 130 registered users

The newest registered user is Redmon
zoids25
zoids25
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post by zoids25 Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:08 am

Update of Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 9437 messages

We have 132 registered users

The newest registered user is al32rb
zoids25
zoids25
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post by gasol_the_great Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:03 pm

Please remember, Zoids25, you are only allowed to bump your thread once every 24 hours.Wink
gasol_the_great
gasol_the_great
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by zoids25 Sat May 08, 2010 2:20 am

My post above is 24 hours apart, it doesn't show that i posted in same day

New contest!

Sanket wrote:

Review WebArtz Contest
"Review WebArtz Contest to Win a HTML page"

WebArtz! Web Designing and Coding Forum!(win an HTML page!)~Review Contest Wa_rev_con

Hello Everyone Very Happy

As always, we are really thankful to the members for making each & every contest highly successful.

It gives us great pleasure to announce our 5th Contest for 2010 in the month of May as a Review WebArtz Contest.

This time its a Review WebArtz contest, you just have to write a review for the WebArtz forum.

What you need to do?
Based on the following four categories, review WebArtz.
1) Generalities
2) Graphics & Layout
3) Staff & Forum Management
4) Forum Activity & Services
Try to make the review as attractive as you want, in any template you wish. Everything will be considered. You can submit your entry before 20th of May in this post, after which the submissions will be up for display. This time the members of WebArtz will be the judges. On 31st of May the voting will end & the winners will be announced.

The last date for submitting your Review is 20th May as mentioned earlier.

The prize: An HTML page which looks as shown below.
Spoiler:

Is that all the winner will get??
Winner will win the Winner rank for the month of June
WebArtz! Web Designing and Coding Forum!(win an HTML page!)~Review Contest Mkzyiv

So start your quest to win the Contest, show us your Talent Very Happy

Click Here to Join WebArtz
zoids25
zoids25
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post by zoids25 Wed May 12, 2010 10:38 pm

The contest is still open 'till next week Smile
zoids25
zoids25
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post by gasol_the_great Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:28 am

**ATTENTION**

Promotion Planet is merging with: http://advertiseit.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Please go there to continue promoting!

Use this code "3112" in your introduction topic on Advertise It and you will recieve a FREE text ad.

Thankyou for joining Promotion Planet.

~Gasol_The_Great
gasol_the_great
gasol_the_great
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down